Monday, December 30, 2013

End of 2013







(1)scarf from Cotton On (2)jacket form H&M (3)t-shirt form Weekend Wardrobe (4) pants from ??

Something wrong with the pictures, I don't know what happened:(.. Anyway, it's the last day of 2013, did you all had a great 2013? I did:)! Never thought that 2013 could be so amazing like this! I hope that 2014 can be much more crazier than 2013:P! BTW, I watched ''The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty''. Well... It's not a bad movie... but just a little little bit disappointed~ um.. But I like this movie, still. :P

Sorry for the late posting... I had been so busy and lazy:P. Gonna be a better blogger in 2014! Oh! Yes.. I had returned the Cannon camera to my friend already:(.. In 2014, sorry that there are no more HQ pictures till I buy a new camera:(... But, don't worry, buddies! This blog will never ending even no HQ pictures!

Oh yeah! Happy new year:)
stay tunes and stay safe, xoxo,
Erin

ps. follow me on instagram (@erininelienland) and lookbook (http://lookbook.nu/erincheung), because these help me a lot! Thank you!



Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment